A root filesystem is an important part of any linux system. It is the filesystem upon which the root directory can be mounted and which contains the files necessary to bring the system to a state where other filesystems can be mounted and user space daemons and applications can be started.
We can help you in following ways:
- Implement software demos showing that Linux rocks on your hardware.
- We can document these demos so that they can be reused by your customers.
- Implement prototypes or test vehicles.
- Implement low-level components your system will need to develop your own application: kernel, libraries, startup scripts and other components, in an integrated and size-efficient filesystem.
- Choose, document, deliver and support a development environment that matches your system requirements.
Back to our main development page.